Tuesday, June 6, 2023

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip as a dancer in  Les Folies Bergere' I will be sad to see it imploded to make way for a baseball stadium. It is one of the last few standing from the Golden Era of Las Vegas. And, I suppose I should get my book finished and share all my stories of the past. I will be working on it this year as I have the time. It will be a relief when it is finally done and I can publish it. I believe I will self publish as some of the stories are a bit graphic and name a few folks by their real name, or lets just say they will know the story is about them. I feel a few will not be happy with my decision to discuss certain things. Oh well, too bad I say. Its my story and my truth. 'Badshowgirl' will be a must read someday. I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...