2023 has been an eye opener of a year. I lost my last job that I absolutely loved and started into a new career. The idea never crossed my mind as I thought I would not be the right fit. Turns out I was wrong. Sometimes in life we have to step out of our comfort zone and try something completely new. There are definitely some challenges that have come up, but for the most part its been good for my soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6/6/23
Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...
-
As I continue on this path, I am understanding the true meaning of writing a non-fiction. It is forever on my mind. I rarely sleep with quot...
-
I needed to get my groove back. Tonight I was invited to see 'Whitney' a hologram show at Harrah's Las Vegas. I ended my dancin...
-
As I write, read and do my daily exercises at the park in the city I love, it is so quiet, I can now see the future. Maybe, all the hustle a...
No comments:
Post a Comment