Friday, December 7, 2018

Daily writing is not easy.

So, when writing about the early days, I get a little tearful yet happy I was able to accomplish what I set out to do. I wish I had the same drive as I did when I was a young girl. My drive today is to get my story written for the world to witness.

Im writing my book at age 49. When I started as a dancer in Las Vegas I was only 18. My memory is impeccable and will give the most accurate accounts of all that I share. Its a long process, so be patient, as I am a writer and very picky with what I share. Im a perfectionist with grammar etc, but I will add that if I do make mistakes, I will go back and correct a hundred times. Thats why it may take me a year or more to get it done. Then I have to have a professional editor look at my work. So, you can see, its not an easy process. But, it will get done. Its my life legacy for myself, my family and my daughter. 

Yes, I gave birth to a daughter at the age of 20 when I was dancing in the show 'Les Folies Bergere'

I dont  know where she is today or even if she still loves me? I will always love her, and I hope she will read my story as she was taken from me when she was 5yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...