Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Beginning Again

This is my first blog for the beginning of my journey in writing my story..The Las Vegas Showgirl.

The first time I began writing was in 2009. But, I later destroyed all the content. Then in 2011 I attempted a second time, but was not happy with myself at that time. So, once again I destroyed all content.

I've always heard that the third time is the charm! And, now I feel free to write my story. 

I want to share my experience in the writing process. It will not be an easy thing to do as I have so much to compartmentalize. But I feel it will be a story the world will want to read.
It will be filled with juicy Las Vegas stories and history. I will be as creative and colorful as my writing will allow. I have always been somewhat of a storyteller and writer. Im happy to say that my mind is open and free to explore all that has been dying to get out.

This is a free speech country and I will tell the truth. Names will change and locations will be altered as I write. I am not doing this to directly hurt anyone. I am sure some will be upset, but its my story to tell from my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...