Friday, December 10, 2021

 So the story is written. I was shutdown in 2019 for telling the real story about Las Vegas with real names. Publisher said no real names or locations. We will get sued and cannot take on your book. It will cost too much to publish with all the unseen lawsuits? What? You think folks do not want to know the truth behind the lights of Las Vegas? If I publish without anyone helping me, it will all be exposed. Some living some not. That is what folks want to read! The real, raw behind scenes of the Las Vegas, that is now lost in history, But no one wants to accept what I have written. Yes, it was beautiful, charismatic and magical, yet there is a darkening side of the city that exists. I have those stories. My own recollection with very prominent men that ran the city. On the backside of the Strip, there were many encounters and activities. Some of you will want to read and others you will not. Isn't that what a nonfiction publication is supposed to offer?

If you're so kind please leave a comment. I would like to know your thoughts. Thank you, Scarlett. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...