Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Heartbeat

As I continue on this path, I am understanding the true meaning of writing a non-fiction. It is forever on my mind. I rarely sleep with quotes and things I want to write. Maybe, its just left where its at? Thats why no one has done this before. About the true grit and glamour of Las Vegas?

I look back at what my chapters offer, and I realize its not something I should write nor should I be telling these secrets.

Im at a standstill.

I wish I had a 'ghost writer'

I believe that what I have is important, but not necessarily what I should share? Do writers always question their work? I feel I question more then I share?

I would love for an accomplished writer to comment or add advice.

I do believe what I have is a bestseller. Is belief enough? Do we all really love our past? Even if it is from a city of intrigue and mystique?

Las Vegas is a city of true grit and vibration. A heartbeat unlike anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...