Saturday, August 10, 2019

I have not lost my writing skills. I lost my passion. I had a set back with my aging Mother suffering a massive stroke a month ago. I keep trying to get back to my writing. I am 80% finished with my book on Las Vegas. But, I am at a standstill. My groove was violently interrupted and Im having a hard time with my passion.

My days alone are spent at gym and reflecting looking at nothing in the sky. I know I should use my talent and finish. My excuses are not valid but yet they are to me. Im a born writer and have always needed inspiration. 

Even though I am in my city of Las Vegas that I love, I find it hard to get back to where I left off a month ago.

I would love feed back to deal with this sadness. I have so much more to finish with this masterpiece, I am just feeling so low. 

Heart break with family shouldnt set us back, but in reality, it does, unless you have no heart.

1 comment:

  1. You are loved. Remember, writing won't judge you, no matter what you feel. It's always there to get you through sadness, through grief, whatever you are feeling. Try to make yourself right...even though you may not want to...write without judgment or worry. *Hugs you tight*.

    ReplyDelete

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...