Sunday, May 10, 2020

Dear Mother

Dear Mother,

Thank you. Thank you for all you gave to me and my sisters. Growing up in L.A. in a beautiful home with you and Daddy was the best childhood I could ever have known. Your love and compassion is a true grace that set you apart. You loved us all equally and never a day has gone by in my 50 years on this earth that I didn't know how much you love me.

Your passion for art, dance, music, animals and beauty has always amazed me. You inspired me to dance at an early age when you would take me to your 'Disco Dance'  class.

Thank you for loving Dad for 53 years and I know you miss him everyday. A love story for the books!

Happy Mothers Day to all the ladies of the world! I love you Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...