Friday, April 24, 2020

Savages

I titled this as such... there are Savages with no compassion or empathy. Las Vegas has become a city that no longer cares, in my opinion. These are my words and I will say how I chose.

Hoarders and cruelness is unacceptable. I have tried to help the homeless and I get chastised or scolded like a bad child. There are those who find animal cruelty to be fun. I condemn you all.

This is a time to be compassionate for all humanity and animals that are left behind. I will stand for the homeless and the abandoned animals. I myself have two feral cats that were left behind, I took them in and they are the best companions. People are not companions. People are a source of seeking acceptance. Animals love without condition and look to us for shelter and love. We give, but only if they are our own pets. I help and give my time to those in need. I dont have alot this time in my life, but I do not look away. If I can, I will help. And I Do! What are you doing for humanity? Sitting on your ass doing nothing, I assume.

Sunday the 19th of April I witnessed a cruel mauling of a baby kitty. I had been feeding mama kitty for over a year, when one day she gave birth to four babies. I was able to rescue two, and mama kitty was very sad. But the other two stayed close to mama, until, the cruelness of the 'Dog People' egged their unleashed dogs to kill one of the remaining kittens. My mission is to try and rescue the last baby kitten and hopefully mama kitty.

I was grieving for days. I was carried away by a neighbor during this cruelty. I couldn't handle it.

I ask you if you read this...be compassionate to all life. I took a stand and now all 'Dog People' have dogs on leashes and no more cruelty. Its ok today, will see how long these cruel people will abide the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...