Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Mistress Part 2

My first night being introduced to Charles was non eventful, even though we were attending a very prestige event.

 I was picked up in the limousine from the airport and we were going to scoop him up at the Ritz Carlton in downtown St Louis. I was in the limo alone with my one overnight bag. I had no idea where I was staying for the night. My girlfriend had been whisked away in a separate limo.

Pulling up to the Ritz, I had no expectations. The door opened to the back of limo where I was, shocked as this funny good-looking Irish man bounded in. I knew briefly who he was, but figured him to be much older. Older than me, yes. I was twenty eight and he was forty four, six foot four and a lean body for his age. He sat next to me and smiled, turned up the air condition and than put his favorite music on. He smiled at me with his devilish grin and asked if I would like a refill of champagne. He carried on with his rambunctious humor and told jokes all the way to the event. I sat there enthralled. Before we proceeded to the event, he looked me dead in the face and said, " This is my event, and I apologize if I ignore you. I need to mingle." I sat there and nodded no problem. I didn't know him and was happy to just go this extravaganza. I preferred intrigue. No boundaries.

The event was fun for those who knew one another. My girlfriend had left me behind. She set me up with this wildly wealthy man and than vanished.

Skip ahead to the end of the event. I was sitting alone in a big round black leather booth and he saunters up a drink in his hand, and says, "Ready?"

Ready I think? I wasn't paid to go come here, I took the night off of work to be here? And, he says...Ready? His smile melted me. I got up, accepted his outstretched hand and we left with four security personnel following behind.

We enter limousine and head to the Ritz

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...