Saturday, April 11, 2020

The Mistress Part 1

I was a Mistress to a very wealthy man in 1998. He loved that I was a Showgirl. He owned a very prestigious pro football team. He was 44 and I was 28 when we met in St Louis, Missouri for an event that my girlfriend invited me to. She was dating his best friend and wanted me to join on the private flight from Las Vegas to St Louis. The private airport in Las Vegas is very fancy. Valet is complimentary and they serve flutes of champagne in the lobby while the pilot does his final check of the aircraft.

We boarded and the luxuriousness of the aircraft is probably like sitting on the queens throne. Prestigious and pristine.

We landed in St Louis and got whisked away into the grey blacked out limousine. 

A few months later after our initial meeting, I was the mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...