Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tidbits

I do hope everyone has enjoyed my excerpts from my book. It is not the full story, just tidbits. I have a full eight chapters written and I am in the process of editing them one by one with four more chapters to add. This will be a trilogy. It may be done at some point this year. We all have extra time on our hands and writing has been my love. Although, I share my love for my three cats and the four kitties I feed outdoors, my love for sharing this part of my life is a blessing. To live the life I have as a performer in Las Vegas for over fifteen years has given me a new chapter to who I am at 50.

I have lived in this city for 33 years and plan to stay as long as my book wants me to write. It will truly be a work of art, with photos and much history of Las Vegas from the eighties, nineties and thousands. There will be reasons I write certain things, there is a value to everything I write. Its a story and factual but also a meaning behind my words.

In this time of our lives, find the things that make you happy. If you despair then despair will follow you. Chose happiness. Life will find its way, we will find our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...