Friday, May 29, 2020

Enough

So, we all prayed for our city to open. Yet, tonight you went to the Strip and terrorized our police and looted our city streets. Good job. Those of you who did, will probably never read my blog because you are not intelligent enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

I understand peaceful protests and I understand police brutality, but I condemn those that feel it is their right to go and destroy cities that they live in. Good, go destroy your local Target and Auto Zone. Now you have nowhere to shop for essentials for your family or car. Go destroy and loot our beautiful Las Vegas Strip and terrorize the men and women who defend and look out for us. You are not Las Vegas and I have no respect for you. If you happen to read this, challenge me. I defend my city of Las Vegas and hold it in the highest regard. Your petty criminal actions do not define Las Vegas. You should move elsewhere. Not tolerated here.

Las Vegas Is a Big and Beautiful City! Magical and I refuse to let you destroy what we have built for 100 years. Leave if you dont like it, we dont want you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...