Friday, July 3, 2020

7/2/2020

How do I write a marvelous story about the way Las Vegas used to be, when all I see is disdain. Its hard to wrap my intelligent brain around all this nonsense. Im glad there is no reason to be young anymore. Whatever I write is an expression of who I am today.

I see anger all around. People are out of work, more homeless, businesses going out of business, no money, no quality of life. If you think quality of life is walking around the grocery store in a mask, than I am not on your side. And who can go to the gym and have a solid workout if you're breathing is reduced by 60% because your face is covered by a disgusting mask? Well, most Americans dont workout, thats a fact, so they could care less about those of us that are healthy and make a life based around the gym with healthy outlooks. Leave the gyms alone! We are not part of a fear-based society. We dont eat processed crap or hoard canned goods. WE prefer the produce aisle which are always stocked and rarely busy.

All of a sudden people are worried about their immune system being compromised? Really? Did you think of that when you decided to disregard going to the gym or having physical exercise as part of your life? Thats when you disregard your own health. Its not our fault that you are unable to maintain proper health standards. Selfish. Now you think everyone should protect your unhealthy lifestyle? Not my problem or anyone else who is fit and healthy. You made that choice. Now you will deal with the circumstances. I will not, as I have always maintained a healthy life. Yes, I drink alcohol, eat bad food, but I do it in moderation. I always find myself in the produce aisle not the processed aisle. Where are you at in the grocery store? Where are you with your physicality? Ask yourself, before you judge others.

I am not your keeper. If I do or do not wear a mask, it is not for you to say. Stay in your own lane.

>>>Unhealthy non exercise people stay in your lane.
***Healthy people, we know who we are, we dont wear masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6/6/23

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the strip soon. I pretty much grew up at the Tropicana Hotel. It was my first big show on the strip...